YILDIRIM MÜZİK was found in 1976 by AHMET YILDIRIM as a private company in Kiraz district of İzmir.
Ahmet Yildirim came to Antalya in 1980 and continued its activities in Antalya as the first company in the sector of Sound and Musical Instruments.
- In 1994, YILDIRIM MÜZİK continued its activities as a limited company with its face and vision as a retailer for its activities in the sector of Sound and Musical Instruments.
- Until 2002, it had provided the merchandise from suppliers in Ankara and Istanbul and has taken the first step towards creating growth in all sales channels in Turkey.
- YILDIRIM MÜZİK, which has been taking a rapid path in line with this growth and objectives, was withdrawn from the Musical Instruments Industry in 2003 and decided to import in line with its goal of realizing its own import targeted for years in the Sound and Light Systems Sector.
- Together with this target, it has taken the first step to create a dealer channel from retail to wholesale.
- Starting from 2003, in line with the sales targets and coordinated import-making targets, it has achieved successful works with its own structure and import and sales figures predicted in the conjuncture with the sector.
- The basis for achieving growth with a steady, increasing acceleration has been laid with the successful import results that were planned and realized optimally in these years.
- Since then, in Turkey’s 450 dealers and sales team of 8 people and 35 people working team with successful turnover reached their profit targets.
OUR GOAL AS A COMPANY IN SOUND & LIGHT INDUSTRY SINCE 1976, IS TO BE A LEADER & SUPPLIER FOR ALL SOUND, LIGHT AND DISPLAY SYSTEMS IN A WORLD WHICH TECHNOLOGY IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE.
OUR GOAL; ALWAYS CATCHING THE GOOD AND THE NEW, LOOKING AT THE FUTURE BY PASSING EXPECTATIONS AND MAKE NEW STANDARDS
TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL ;
SATISFY OUR CUSTOMERS,
FULLFILL OUR PROMISES,
IMPROVE OUR EMPLOYEES,
TRUST EACH OTHER.
WE WILL KEEP GOING WITHOUT MAKING CONCESSIONS
In the long-term business life in the Sound and Light systems sector since 1976, our most important value in the way we come with our knowledge and experience is to create primarily human-oriented value in the trust environment, to continue our work in the fast communication network in order to respond to customer needs as soon as possible without compromising the principle of customer satisfaction. and while continuing our work without compromising the principle of honesty with a variety of quality products to meet customer demand and technical service and other services we provide to our customers and constantly changing, evolving and growing our company in the next 10 years in the NEW MARKET WITH THE TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES IN DIFFERENT SECTORS IN THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETS To create the symbol of YILDIRIM GROUP OF COMPANIES THAT WILL BE REQUIRED WITH NEW PRODUCTS AND ADD NEW BRANDS WHILE KEEP IMPROVING OUR OLD BRANDS.
YILDIRIM TECHNOLOGY QUALITY POLICY
- WE ARE A HUMAN-ORIENTED COMPANY ORGANIZED WITH OUR CUSTOMERS AND THE NEEDS OF THE MARKET
- WE WILL KEEP IMPROVING OUR BRANDS
- WE WILL WORK TO IMPROVE OUR BRANDS AND IMPROVE RELIABILITY AND BRAND OUR BRAND
- IMPROVING OUR EMPLOYEES LEADERSHIP COMPETENCES, COMPETENCIES AND COMMITMENT TO THE COMPANY, WE WILL ACTUATE OURSELVES ACCORDING TO HIGH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA
- WE WILL INVEST IN THE GROWING GEOGRAPHIES WHICH GROW AND WILL BE GROWTH TO PROTECT OUR MARKET POSITION.
- WE WILL PARALLEL MOVE WITH SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT PURPOSE FOR CREATING A DIFFERENCE
- WE WILL TAKE THE WAY WITHOUT USING THE OPERATIONAL BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AND QUALITY TARGET THAT WE WILL MAKE OUR STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS ABOVE.
He started her business life as a partner and an employee of the family company for many years at a very young age. He has been intensively engaged in commercial activities for 20 years and now continues his commercial activities in line with his long and short term goals.
After graduating from the Department of Labor Economics and Industrial Relations, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Dokuz Eylul University in 2000, she took an active part in the field of Marketing and Sales Management.